2006-08-10

Explosive Water in Airports

Once again I get warm fuzzies all over when TSA steps up security. At least I know I'm safe!

I found out this morning about the "liquid explosives" or whatever it was when a business meeting was postponed because the people we were meeting with were delayed at the airport.

"But Calan, are you saying that your business meeting was more important than the LIVES aboard those planes?"

In a way, I am saying that, and in a way I am not. I don't believe it's an either/or situation. What I am upset about is that we HELPED the terrorists hurt this country. The terrorist plot didn't fail, it was SUCCESSFUL. Hundreds of thousands will have their civil rights further raped, American business was hurt, dollars were spent, tax money was spent, resources were expended all so they can control you more and make sure that no one can bring a bottle of water with you on the plane. The terrorists are wielding TSA and the rest of this administration like a double-edged broadsword into the lives of Americans. And I, for one, believe that freedom is worth a few lives. And I'm not talking about other peoples' lives- I would fly MORE OFTEN without TSA (or ANY OTHER security whatsoever) than I do now with TSA in place. I would prefer the risk with a gun in my hand than to have my rights raped by my own government just so I can put the guns in their hands. It sickens me that there exists even a single American that would prefer the so-called "security" that in reality damns us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home