2005-03-07

Nothing much going on

It has been a while since I posted so I decided to post. So let's see... What's on my mind?

Bikes:
Arizona Honda is apparently allowing stunting in their parking lot. This is HUGE news for my stunt team as we have not had a place to stunt for about a year now. We should be getting back into it very soon.

Computers:
Fought with my computers all weekend. I finally got a copy of Windows XP for my desktop to hopefully fix a problem making it crash every time I used it. Didn't work, ends up the heatsink compound dried up and the CPU was overheating. I also got my laptop ready to send to the insurance company, almost 6 months since the wreck.

Guns:
I bought a Mini 14. It's a .223 semiautomatic. My first rifle. I haven't shot it yet. After I complete paying for it, I will save up a bit more, sell it, and buy an AR-15 clone.

Not much else going on. I just wanted to post something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home