2005-07-25

Minutemen Shot At

Last night I learned that a border watch group in Campo, CA, also calling themselves Minutemen, were shot at from across the border. Minutemen reported that they saw two people standing on the other side of the border with AK47's. Minutemen did not return fire. 5 shots were fired, it is everyones' goess these were drug runners.

Unfortunately, it's still to un-PC to allow the Minutemen to carry long arms. This incinent shows how dangerous the border can be, and the reason that many Minutemen want to be armed. I was recently asked by a family member if I was going to stop participating with the Minutemen now, and replied that an incident like this simply shows how important it is to be down there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogmaster said...

Hey Calan ,you may remember me, I am fred i meet you on 92 in may .Iam not with SIMCOX any more i now work along as a mm of one ,I do pretty well ,to this date i 24 confirm pic ups by b/p.Could not deal with leadership in oct ,Will be doing work incalif with there next stand ,Hope you are well fred/check out my blog//minutemanof one ..

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home