2006-08-16

Criminal Claustrophobia

More proof that the terrorists are winning this war:

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,20157900-948,00.html

I am claustrophobic as well, and have had it pretty bad on planes before. I have never walked the isles muttering "Pakistan" before, but I did almost punch a police officer (that's a story for another time).

This is another reason I should never get on a plane. If I ever get overly claustrophobic, instead of trying to help me, both air marshals and the flight crew will tackle me. Then they'll scramble F15's and threaten the other 193 passengers and the crew on the plane with sidewinder missiles. Then they will charge ME with federal crimes like they did her. My heart goes out to this woman, and every other passenger whose rights were further raped upon landing.

Then again, I wouldn't be carrying LOTION and MATCHES with me. She could have taken down the plane!

And people wonder why I believe that "the right to keep and bear arms" includes surface-to-air missiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home