2006-12-16

Stupid Laws

I have already stated that I think breaking into someone else's car should be illegal. Likewise, so should breaking into someone else's mail. But the people who broke into my car could at most be charged with criminal property damage, because they didn't steal anything. Keep in mind this is a CAR we are talking about.

Here is a letter I got. Click the photo to read what's written on the envelope:


Man that's official-looking. Look at the eagle emblem. And the threat... 5 years in PRISON! @ grand! And since that's more than one year, it means this would be a felony. That means you lose your right to vote and own weapons, among other things. This must me a very important letter!

Let's open it and see:

What on EARTH could it be?!?! It MUST be important to threaten 5 years of someone's life, and therefore their family member's lives as well, as well as the person's voting rights and personal protection rights. I can't wait to see what's worth THAT! Let's continue:

Oh, the tension is building... I can see it, but what is it? $1,000,000 check? No, it's got to be more than that. They threatened someone's FREEDOM over this. It's got to be more like $10,000,000. Or perhaps I have been given a knighthood?

VEHICLES! It's something about vehicles! Is this a title to a car??? Maybe the deed to a dealership?


WOW. I don't think any other words can cover it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home